All orders are shipped via United States Postal Service. For your convenience, once your order is processed you will receive a confirmation email, that includes a tracking number, so you can better track packages in transit. GAIAA is not responsible for items lost or damaged during transit. GAIAA cannot be held responsible for delays in shipping due to inclement weather, natural or environmental factors. To insure packages are delivered to the correct party, all orders must be signed for, no exceptions!
- Priority 2-3 Days
- $10 flat rate for domestic
- $40 flat rate for international
- Express Mail 1 Day
- $38 flat rate for domestic
- $65 flat rate for international
GAIAA ships worldwide! Delivery may take up to 10 business days and are shipped via USPS, though delivery methods are subject to change and are at the discretion of GAIAA. Orders must be able to clear customs so be sure to check the appropriate rules and regulations appropriate for your country. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to pay any additional fees, duties or taxes and arrange any necessary paperwork required to receive packages. Invoices will be included with all packages.
International shipping costs are based on a combination of the following:
- Weight and dimensions of package.
- Method of shipment such as Ground or Next Day Air.
- The location being shipped from (city, state, country).
- The location being shipped to (also called the destination country).